2PM shares backstage photos from their first “Hands Up” comeback
2PM is definitely heating up the summer with their “Hands Up” comeback. Affectionately nicknamed the 2011 version of their debut track, “10 Points out of 10“, the song is both powerful and sexy and puts 2PM’s charms into full bloom. With their comeback, they’ve swallowed up the charts both online and offline, and they’re now ready to conquer the rest of the summer, and possibly the year.
2PM recently shared fun backstage photos of their comeback, so check it out below!
“Hello, this is 2PM. We’ve returned with a fun dance track titled ‘Hands Up’. It’s starting to get really hot, so we purposely chose a powerful, passionate track that will help you better enjoy your summer. We’ve been waiting to meet all of you again while spending nights practicing our choreography. Thank you so much for the love you’ve been sending us since our album release. We would like to invite you to the waiting room of our first broadcast performance on June 24th.”
1. “Wooyoung hyung, thank you or your autographed CD!” Taecyeon and Wooyoung are joking around with each other, which is something they do often backstage. Nichkhun is pretending to play along from the back. After signing CDs all day, the boys decide to play a fun joke to help ease the fatigue.
2. Doesn’t Taecyeon look tough even while enjoying the breeze of a fan? Nichkhun stands behind him in an attempt to catch some of the breeze.
3. There’s a lot of clothes, right? These are our clothes and make up tools in our waiting room. The clothes at the top are suits for ‘Like A Movie’ while the ones on the bottom are for “Hands Up”.
4. Did Wooyoung do something wrong? Nichkhun seems to look angry while Wooyoung is side-eyeing him.
5. Chansung looks tired from having to autograph all of those albums. He could sign hundreds of those a day and it would still not be enough. The pile next to him must be autographed by all of 2PM.
6. June 24th was 2PM’s comeback day, as well as Nichkhun’s birthday. Our fans made a special birthday cake that’s the only one in the entire world. Thank you, everyone~.
7. The person with the V sign is Junsu. He looks tired, right? He’s currently filming for KBS’s ‘Immortal Song 2′ so he barely gets any sleep and has lost a lot of weight.
8. Junho’s big feet! He’s trying on a staff’s bag that’s in the shape of a shoe. Cool, right?
Source: IS Plus